Victor Norris Jan 3, 2013 23:57:30 GMT -5
Post by mike on Jan 3, 2013 23:57:30 GMT -5
[ NAME ]
- Victor Norris
[ AGE ]
[ BIRTHDAY ]
- 21st of November
[ GENDER ]
[ APPEARANCE ]
- Victor had always been told he looked young, which was why he was still carded whenever he drank (which wasn't that often, actually). His medium brown hair falls mostly everywhere, the back reaching almost to touch his own shoulders. He owns glasses, but most of the time you can find him wearing his contacts. Not that he hates them or anything, but if he's out and about he would rather not feel the need to constantly adjust them. His eyes were a vibrant blue, and he often received numerous compliments from the ladies. His skin was rather pale for someone who enjoyed being in the sun, but the cursed genes he was given refused to give in to any sort of any changes to his pigmentation.
Victor wasn't a beefy guy; in fact, he bought the smallest clothes he could, and sometimes they would still hang loosely on his body. When shirtless, if he moved the wrong way his ribs would show, which was probably a sign of malnourishment to most. Weight gain was nearly impossible, especially considering the amount of food he ate. Earlier in high school, he was made fun of for being so scrawny, but the good thing about being so lithe was that he was quick and had little win resistance.
Victor tended to be very...plain when it came to style. He really didn't know how to shop for himself, so he allowed others to do it for him. He tends to dress like most other guys his age - jeans that are snug yet loose enough to not be skinny jeans, a button down shirt or polo (just depending on his mood), and a pair of tennis shoes or boots (no cowboy boots - he would simply die).
[ PERSONALITY TRAITS ]
- Honest: Victor is a pretty good guy that really doesn't lie. There was no need to, in all honesty, whenever you were smart enough to come up with words that didn't exactly portray the whole truth. For example, when asked what he was doing, he would sometimes simply reply with what he was about to do in a moment. Diverting the question was a specialty, and it was still him being honest...right?
- Social: He could chat with anyone. No, really - anyone. He also loves to drink, and when he starts feeling the alcohol, he knows that he will be the life of the party. Yes, it has gotten him into trouble and some public humiliation, but overall his outgoing exterior has brought him home with more than just one woman on occasion. Speeches didn't bother him and he didn't get embarrassed easily by socially unacceptable topics, such as sexuality and substance abuse.
- Anger Issues: One cumbersome thing about Victor is that he can get angry without being provoked. When triggered into his "hulk" state, he becomes very violent and out of control. In times like these, it's best that he is alone and people do not try to "help" him because bones may or may not be broken. Victor is currently working on controlling these outbursts, but it will be a long road to success.
- Prideful: Victor is the shit and he knows it. He's always had a fairly nice childhood and upbringing, and his parents have always implanted his uniqueness as a tool for boosting his self-esteem. Unfortunately, the plan sort of backfired, and now the man walks around with his nose in the air at times, thinking himself better than others. He isn't like that with the majority of his friends, but to the general public he can be quite...unapproachable.
[ GOALS ]
- Victor would like to raise Pokémon for his own personal reasons...He needs strength, though, and the gym challenge would be the quickest way to reach his goal.
[ LIKES ]
- Cold weather
- Being in social settings
[ DISLIKES ]
- Sissy men
- Swimming - he didn't know how and he would never learn
- "perfect" people - they competed with his image of perfection
[ HISTORY ]
- Victor grew up in a small town called Grandview with both his mother and his father. They were always spoiling him and teaching him things as a young child, trying to make him the most well-rounded child out there. He was subjected to classical music, art, poetry, creative writing, different types of literature, and so much more. Money was not an issue as Gregory, his father, was an attorney while his mother owned her own business. Geneva worked at home on the computer whenever she wanted, so this gave her precious time to spend with her one and only son.
At age 7, he began expressing an interest in Pokémon. There weren't too many that roamed the are other than the occasional Pidgey or Starly, but it was enough to get him thinking. They never owned a pet Pokémon and his parents never been fond of having any sort of animal near them. It's not that they weren't open to the idea, but instead they thought it would be better without animals. Victor ask his parents for a Pokémon because some of his friends at school had them, but they refused to get him one.
When Victor turned 10, he went out into the woods all by himself. There, he came into contact with a Weedle. The bug Pokémon stung him after Victor accidentally stepped on its body, leaving him very nauseated and feeling faint. He manged to stumble out of the woods in time to collapse 40 feet away from his house. Luckily his mother went outside to water her garden when she noticed her son lying on the ground. He was rushed to the emergency room where they gave him an antidote (similar to the ones they sold in the PokeMart) and sent him home. He recovered about a week later and was out playing again.
Due to his unorthodox encounter with a Weedle, his interest in Pokémon died out. Now he was fifteen years old, and it was time to learn how to drive! His parents never really let him do anything that was too dangerous just because they didn't want him to get hurt, but that sheltered him and did much more harm than good. He and a friend of his snuck into the parent's garage and took their SUV. They went for a joy ride and came back three hours later. It turns out that his friend's parents weren't thrilled about their car being taken, and so to teach them a lesson they turned them into the police. They both stayed in a jail cell for one night. After that, Victor starting getting into more and more trouble, but nothing highly severe.
Now, at age 19, he graduated from high school (just barely despite his high IQ) and has moved onto a place called the Aethra region. Here, his goal was simple - he had found a group of people he called Family and planned to take on the gym challenge. He had his own hidden motives and reasons, but those would stay hidden for a while just yet.
[ QUIRKS ]
- Victor absolutely adores puppies. As soon as they are fully grown, however, he has a habit of selling them. Unless they're small, like chihuahuas.
- Victor loved the color green. He painted all of his Poke Balls green and he loved to wear green shirts and jackets. At one point he decided to dye his hair green...but that was a terrible idea. His shoes all have green on them somewhere. If he owned a car, it would be green as well. Green baseball caps, green wristbands, and it even spreads to foods that are green, like lettuce, green beans, collard greens, and especially spinach.
- Victor has to be up at 6:30 in the morning every day of the week. The man doesn't require eight hours of sleep like most other individuals - five or six will do just the same for him. He is wide awake and alert upon waking up, needing no time to "get used to the light" or no need for coffee.
[ CATCH PHRASE ]
- Well would ya look at that...hot damn!